Thursday, February 26, 2009

GUESS Women's Okanarra Sandal



The Okanarra sandal designed by Guess will add a much-needed exclamation point to your party wardrobe. This sexy sandal features a flirty peep-toe strap design and a silver leather upper in a snakeskin print, along with a buckled ankle strap for a stylishly wild look. The textured leather outsole, cushioned metallic insole, and sleek silver heel make this sandal perfect for dancing the night away at weddings or clubs.

I can't even begin to tell you have much I love this shoe and receive nothing but complements. I wouldn't suggest buying them in less you are willing to practice walking in them first. The one thing I love about these shoes are they don't get off the blood supply through my toes. Oh, the heal is as skinning as it appears in the picture