Monday, July 30, 2007

essica Simpson Women's Leve Ballet Flat


Good fortune just came your way with the soft leather Leve ballet flat from Jessica Simpson. The ultra-feminine flat features an adorable suede snub toe, pleated leather on the vamp with bow detail, ribbon-trimmed collar, a flexible rubber outsole and a cushioned insole for all day comfort. The Leve can be dressed up or down -- business or casual! These are absolutely the most fashionable and adorable shoes on earth. They are right on the mark. I love them so much that I am ordering my second pair..not because the first fell apart, but because I simply have to have more than one pair! I love the look of the shoe but for someone who wears heels most of the time, they were too flat and not enough support. I have become a big fan of Jessica's shoes but need to stick with her high heels.